SEC-Tour conference introduction
Due to the dramatic development of information technology, laptops and tablet computers, smart phones and their environment become an integral part of our lives. Not to mention those emerging technologies that goes far beyond to control them the usual way. If we consider the increasing trends in information security threats and vulnerabilities – including the human factor – it becomes clear that we have a big challenge.
The aim of Sec-TOUR conference is to bring IT and information security leaders, as well as supporting companies in this segment together in an environment where strategic and technical topics are discussed and networking is the key.
About the content of the conference
1, Comparative analyses of East and West in the translation of foreign specialists
2, Technoloes and solutions:
- AirWatch Solution Overview
- Dariusz Dudarewicz, Enterprise Account Executive, AirWatch
- McAfee/Intel Security for a livable digital world
- Arpad Tóth, McAfee
- Multi-Layer Threat Prevention: Check Point Threat Emulation
- Lászlo Csosza, Check Point
- Engine for Machine data with Splunk
- Tamás Csinos, RRC Hungary
- Continuous Security Monitoring: from a dream to reality. Cloud perspective
- Andrzej Klesnicki CISM, Technical Account Manager for Central Eastern Europe, Qualys
- Aruba Networks: Enterprise Wi-Fi security – in land, sea and air
- Tamás Kocsis, biztributor
- Sophos UTM Accelerated: replacing TMG actually has advantages!
- Ákos Szalkai, 2F 2000 Kft., Principal Consultant
- Are you sure if your backups are up to date ? – Use Barracuda Backup and sleep well
- Tibor Bán, Safesoft
- Secunia: The horseshoe for an angle? Application’s vulnerability detection and repair
- Zsolt Husvéti, biztributor
- Critical IT infrastructure and software development security risks in public administration – Security audit experience in relation to a real project
- Hallai Szabolcs, CISA, CISM
- Bringing Big Data Visibility to Network Security
– Michael Haas – Area Sales Director Central Europe WatchGuard Technologies
- Hordozható eszközök – Kémek a zsebedben
– Szincsák Tamás, IT Tanácsadó, Sicontact Kft.
- How do we protect firewall – Junos DDoS Secure
- Balázs Bajmóczi, senior system integrator, WSH Ltd.
- FireEye: No threats, but active hostility? Targeted malware-invasion detection and prevention
- Zsolt Husvéti, biztributor
- Sophos Mobile Control: how effective can an endpoint package’s MDM option be?
- Tamás Fórján, 2F 2000 Kft., Operations director
- Importance of security analytics in SIEM projects
- Péter Sajó, Euro One
- Combat against targeted cyber-attacks
- Daniel Hetenyi, Trend Micro
- Why is our confidential data leaking?
- Barnabás Péter Tóth, Lead IT Security Consultant, CDSYS
- DLP implementation in UTM environment
- Gábor Hirsch, Sales Manager, Fortinet Hungary
3, Other ares of information security: document management, legal approach, HR questions
Final program soon!
Flamingó Wellness és Konferencia Hotel
8230 Balatonfüred, Széchenyi út 16.